Monday, July 31, 2006

Conference: over!

I made it back from Princeton last night. I was so glad to get home. I ended up being sick for much of the meeting, but luckily I wasn't feeling too bad when I had to give my talk.

Princeton lived up to expectations. It's a very nice campus. Thinking about the people who have learned and taught there in years past (and present) is inspiring.

I think the most interesting part of the meeting was a discussion I had with a guy at lunch who works in industry. I suppose that that's a good indicator that I'm headed in the right direction with my plan to apply for industry jobs in the coming months. Of course, when I've been ignored and rejected over and over (during the job search), I'll probably come crawling back to academia to take me back.

But I hope not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home